Some awards are more than gifts.
They remind us of how far we have travelled, what we have overcome, and what we are capable of becoming.
This is not just an Award, it is a Gift !
A single, unmarried woman. Independent by choice. Determined to build a life on her own terms.
For 19 years, I demonstrated that I could survive without a man. Now, I want to demonstrate that I can thrive.
After a career break between 2020 and 2022, I returned to leadership in 2022 and later worked as the Chief Business Officer for an Oxford University Startup.
In 2026, I took on two leadership roles — first as Director of Digital Transformation and later as Head of Sales Operations and Client Delivery on contract.
All these experiences taught me important lesson about leadership, particularly in businesses that is incurring losses.
What is the dollar value of the decision i made today is all that matters.
I want to build wealth. I want to make million-dollar business decisions. I want to turn my experience in AI, analytics, Sales, Marketing, Business Strategy and Leadership into measurable business outcomes — and create a future where I no longer have to make decisions merely to survive.
Ab Sab Theek Ho Jayega! ✨
I dont want to make decisions just to survive.
A decade ago, I was already making million-dollar business decisions. Yet, when I questioned the value of my own decisions, my frustration was mistaken for insecurity and wanting to seek support from men with higher title.
Perhaps society has conditioned some men to believe that a woman seeks power through a man.
Not every woman is playing that game. Some of us are building our own power.
If my journey has changed the way you perceive women, then I have already made a difference. And perhaps, that is what makes me a Global Woman of Influence Award Winner. 🏆🦋
A woman's ambition is not insecurity.
Her independence is not a threat.
And her potential should never be underestimated.
Perhaps that is the real influence I hope to create: a world where women are empowered not merely to survive, but to thrive.
Ab Sab Theek Ho Jayega! ✨🦋
🏆 Winning the Global Woman of Influence Award 2026 is an honour. But the influence I hope to create goes beyond a trophy.
My First True Sentence - "I want Money for which i need to make Million Dollar Decisions at work".
In July 2026, when my cash flow was running dangerously low, I accepted a contractual role. I was afraid that I might eventually have to sell my ancestral property — a place deeply connected to our family’s heritage, where the chariot of Goddess Kali was built every year during Shivarathri.
But somewhere along the way, I realised that I could not keep making decisions out of fear.
Either at work or in my personal life, i cant make decisions only to survive.
I made a choice. I walked away from my contract role, knowing that I did not have another job waiting for me.
The stakes are high. I might build the future I dream of, or I might have to make painful sacrifices of my ancestral property.
I am not pretending that the risk is small. I know exactly what is at stake.
I am not choosing to lose everything. I am choosing to fight for a future where I can thrive.
This is the Puthukundom Chariot, built on our ancestral property every year, as you can see in the video.
I will visit Malta with my own hard earned money !
Ab Sab Theek Ho Jayega! ✨🦋
Looking forward to eating an Oreo Ice Cream in Malta. Mouthful.

-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)

-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)
-Photoroom.jpg)

Comments