Its my Boundaries !

Today, I attended the virtual award ceremony as a winner of  Global Women of Influence Award 2026.




Winner of Global Women of Influence Awards - 2026



It was difficult to decide which colour to wear, but I finally chose pink. 💗



















I was born to a great man — a man who was generous enough to give away his wealth to his stepmother. That is the kind of legacy I come from.

I do not believe I should be dragged into the street, surrounded by four men cracking cheap jokes at me  and then expected to prove my worth to them.

I do not believe I have to participate in degrading games just to prove that I am fearless.

And when I refuse to play along, calling me “nervous” or saying that I am afraid to face them does not change the reality.

My refusal is not nervousness.
My silence is not weakness.
My boundaries are not fear.

I simply do not believe I deserve to be treated that way.

I know who I am, where I come from, and what I stand for.

And I do not need to prove my worth to people who have already decided to disrespect it.







If the society wants to call my Boundaries as Nervousness, then they fear my Boundaries.



























All of these awards are coming under Diversity Equity and Inclusion - This means one part of the society is supporting me !








Oreo !





Comments