Honey - My Heels are Higher than your standards !
You’ve probably heard the story of a mother of a 20-year-old who finally walked away from an 18-year marriage a couple of years ago.
You know the story — the tears in the car, the tears on the street, and the years she spent living a life she no longer wanted. Eighteen years of sacrifice.
And society calls her a “real woman” because she got married.
A “real woman” because she endured.
A “real woman” because she entered a labour room and gave birth.
A “real woman” because she sacrificed by sleeping with a man she dont like for 18 Years.
Have you seen my Heels ?
Have you heard of my Story ?
Iam here to remind you that - My heels aren’t just fashion; they’re my armour, my declaration, and my reminder to the society that a woman’s worth is not measured by her willingness to sacrifice, but by how fiercely she stands in the life she’s chosen.
Under the influence of the man i rejected in 2017 - The Society called me a bitch when i was attracted to man and said i want a baby for his property. Because they could not tolearate a woman who stood for her choice and said - This is the Man i want to Date !
Today, I want to make an announcement to the society that has spent the last ten years calling me names and claiming that I wanted a child for his property. (Under the influence of the man i rejected in 2017).
Here is my answer:
I will donate my property to an orphanage after my death.
So, you can stop writing stories about my life, my choices, and my intentions.
I don’t need a child to justify my existence.
I don’t need a marriage to validate my life.
And I certainly don’t need to produce an heir to prove what I built belongs to me.
I built my life for myself.
And when I am gone, I will decide what happens to what I leave behind.
This is my story !



Comments