One of the most important lessons I have learnt after my father's death in 2008, is that resilience is not just about preparing for success. It is also about preparing for failure.
While iam putting all my efforts to succeed in my career, i also need to prepare for my failure.
Because true success may not simply be reaching the destination.
True Success is having the resilience and resources to keep moving—whatever the outcome.
I was scheduled to travel to Singapore on September 18, 2026, to receive my Global Woman of Influence Award 2026. While I am proud of my achievement, I decided not to travel, considering the cost of a two-day trip. I have requested that the award and certificate be couriered to me instead.
I have completed 40 hours of mandatory PMI training in May 2026, but the examination fee of around ₹50,000 is currently beyond what I can comfortably spend. If i miss giving my exam by April 2027, then i will have to attend 40 Hours of practical session with PMI once again and the classes are also expensive.
Similarly, I decided to postpone a course in Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws after getting a seat (Distance Learning) that would cost around ₹90,000.
About two months ago, I was given a choice: accept a permanent job, but at the cost of my dignity, from the leaders of the very system I was once a part of between 2015 and 2019.
I chose a temporary job because I refused to trade my dignity for the illusion of permanence.
Nothing in this world is permanent—not jobs, not positions, not circumstances, not even life. So why should we be so afraid of uncertainty? Why should we chase permanence at the cost of who we are?
I decided to take the risk.
Because sometimes, choosing yourself means choosing the uncertain path.
And I would rather have temporary security with dignity than permanent security without it.
I decided to take the risk and continue my Journey.
And if I continue in my current job, those savings can eventually fund my PMI Exam and education in Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws.
In the worst case scenario, If i lose my Job - I will have savings to support me for three months.
Over the last ten years, especially within the system I was once a part of between 2015-2019, I often encountered a mindset that reduced women to a few labels.
For a long time, being viewed through that lens could make you question how others perceive your worth.
But today, I see that entire experience differently.
The experience did not diminish me. It helped me discover myself.
It taught me that I cannot allow someone else's perception of my “lack” to become my definition of who I am.













Comments