I am not an interpretation. I am a human being !

In 2017, my genuine biological and emotional feelings toward a man were dismissed as fake expressions and were instead interpreted as being connected to job security, money, or cheating by a man whom I had rejected.

Then, in 2022, when I genuinely felt attracted to another man, a mother of a 20-year-old—who had left her marriage after 18 years following the arrival of another man (who i rejected) whom she considered a savior—made the same statement: “underestimating myself”, providing a different logic to my feelings.

I am a virgin who lived alone for 18 years after my father passed away. I have experienced loneliness, independence, and the responsibility of living my life on my own. Because of that, I believe I understand why a separated woman in her circumstances might make such statements out of her own insecurity, fear, or personal experiences. But her experiences do not give her the right to interpret my feelings, i have all my sympathy both for the mother and daughter.

Am I not a human being?

Why do people assume that I am not qualified to understand or express my own biological and emotional feelings? Why do they feel entitled to impose their own interpretations and logic on my feelings, attractions, and personal choices?

For the past 10 years, I have been fighting for inclusion, believing that one day the system would change and recognize me as an equal human being. But I am beginning to feel that..... that system may never truly include me, because recognizing me as a normal human being would also mean recognizing my right to make my own choices. Either you take the side of Minority or Society (Majority). You cant be on both sides.





Dear Society (Gentle Man and Super Woman) - Do you see any difference between yourself and Rajvir from the movie?




My personal experiences, my relationships, my attractions, and my emotions are not something for other people to reinterpret according to their own assumptions, fears, or insecurities.

My feelings are mine.

My choices are mine.

I have the right to decide whom I am attracted to, whom I care about, and whom I choose to love.

I am a normal human being. I have the right to experience and express my own emotions and biological feelings without having someone else assign a meaning to them.

Nobody has the right to invalidate my feelings or dictate what my choices should mean. My life is mine to understand, my feelings are mine to experience, and my choices are mine to make.






Comments