I dont want that Free T Shirt !

Ever seen a divorced woman whose skin looks like it’s been through a tornado (storm), yet she’s showering her kids with love? It’s like, “Yeah, I love you, but how do I love a kid whose father I married just for that sweet U.S. job or for his bank balance or for my own better career?” πŸ˜‚ It’s like getting attached to that free T-shirt that came with a gym membership you never wanted.

While this story might not resonate as much in South India, it definitely hits home for many North Indian women who are pressured into marrying a man for his bank balance or job title. In those cases, it’s all too relatable.

Sure, the T-shirt’s comfy and you wear it often, but do you have to deal with the whole gym commitment that comes with it too? πŸ˜… Do you love your kids ?

These are woman who have been there and got the T-Shirt ! I dont want to be one of them.





Somewhere along the line, men have been led to believe that all women come with built-in clocks that tick louder as we age. The more candles on the cake, the closer we are to morphing into an ovary-obsessed countdown machine.πŸŽ‚πŸ””

Yes, biology is real, but not all women are sitting in front of an actual clock going, 
“Okay, by 5:00 PM next Thursday, I need to secure myself a father for my future children,” 
More often than not, we’re planning for movies, not labour.

So, guys, while you’re busy imagining us dreaming about strollers and nursery dΓ©cor, we’re probably just  finally finishing our chai while it’s still hot! 

And let’s be honest, it’s impossible for any woman to love the baby of a man she married just for his bank balance or a career.

Honestly, I don’t want a gym membership just because I’m getting a T-shirt for free.

I’m out here craving delicious food, uninterrupted naps, thriving careers, and Wi-Fi that doesn’t buffer! Babies? Sure, they’re adorable, but so are kittens.

I’m just saying, I’ll take a cuddle with that divine suckling kitten over a toddler tantrum any day! 😻
#perspective #integrity #selfbelief





Comments