Aristotle's Tragic Hero !

A Tragic Hero according to Aristotle represents  - The Human Struggle between Aspirations and Limitations !
Nature = Perfection ; surpassing any human capability to SUCCEED ; 
No person can surpass or exceed NATURE's magnificence.

The best example of Aristotle's Tragic Hero is Karna From Mahabharata !
Karna's character is shaped by his adherence to principles rooted by NATURE rather than a quest for power or control.




Lord Karna encountered defeat numerous times and opted to embrace failure, adhering steadfastly to the principles of nature.  The weight of our SUCCESS cannot be over and above the PRINCIPLES OF NATURE ; This is the LAW OF Nature which was adhered by Karna.

The above quote resonates with what happened to me in the year 2018.
In 2018 - What struck me was being denied the right to equal opportunity, as even this RIGHT came with expectations. 

No Matter How Great A Man and his Manhood is :
The weight of your SUCCESS cannot be over and above the PRINCIPLES OF NATURE ; 








Each one of us are Governed by the NATURE OF OUR OWN SELF !
This is called LAW OF NATURE !





On one side, there was  a clash with toxic masculinity, who values success above principles of nature ; and believes everything can be bought with money, sharply contrasting with my inner energy. On the other side, there was pressure to shift my career from business analytics to data science, a direction that never aligned with my true passion. 




The success achieved by  women in a phallogocentric system is often attributed to patriarchal systems that selectively elevate those women whose thinking aligns closely with traditional male norms, thereby creating a facade of equal opportunity. 





And here is the difference between the ;  Bull (Mahisha) and the Man (Lord Karna).
The conflict transcends mere individuals; it embodies the struggle between humanity (Aspirations) and the principles of nature (Limitations). A person of integrity embraces failure gracefully, while those akin to Mahisha seek victory at the expense of  principles of NATURE.






The  sun will shine only on those who KNEEL BEFORE HIM in the DARKNESS !




In my Mind (Kurukshetra), the battle (Mahabharata) fought in the depths of my consciousness, my inner masculine (Lord Karna) chose to experience defeat and failure.
He was NOT a Man of Success !

Story Teller  = My Father  =  Lord Karna !





Nature compelled everyone to experience failure and exhibit compassion towards each other during the pandemic. However, some individuals refused to acknowledge failure and cruelly exploited the situation. The choice between risking death or exercising prudence became a defining factor for them.
Their behavior serves as a stark example of how cruel a MAN can be, even amidst such a global crisis!





I'm ready to become a coach myself, drawing from the life challenges I've faced since 2018.
My goal is to obtain PCC  Credential and ICF Credential by the end of 2025, paving the way for me to officially start my coaching journey by 2026 starting as Part Time in the beginning.

I am grateful to universe that neither my mother nor I contracted COVID-19 even once; otherwise, I wouldn't be writing this post today  to share you all my TRAGIC STORIES !






As a woman ; Iam always connected to my Instinctual Feminine Energy that is aligned with the rhythm of Lunar Cycles. The BALANCE exist within. There is an inner masculine (represented by my father) who without any expectations selflessly relinquished the legal rights of his property to his stepmother who abandoned him.

If a woman achieve INNER BALANCE then OUTSIDE BALANCE will happen by your CHOICE !
Bulls (Mahisha) cannot win here !

If a woman do not achieve INNER BALANCE  ;  OUTSIDE BALANCE will be a COMPULSION ! The Bulls (Mahisha) will win at the cost of  principles of nature.






Even the size of an apple is governed by nature. If its weight increases, it will inevitably fall due to gravitational force. Every individual must realize that their POWER cannot grow by disregarding the principles of nature.











Comments