A Relaxed Weekend !




My Story of Authenticity !
As Humans we all seek validation, attention and acceptance !
The most important is ACCEPTANCE !

A relaxed weekend after a strong opposition in the Making !
Story Teller : Ice Cream !






We love Rahul Gandhi !




Embrace Authenticity over Approval !
To embrace authenticity one need to :  Embrace Vulnerability,  Set Boundaries  and Accept Imperfections ! Source BrenĂ© Brown





While the focus of the post is "Setting Boundaries" ; Lets recap vulnerability and Imperfections once more !

What is Vulnerability ?
Vulnerability : The Quality or state of being exposed to a possibility of a sexual attack.
DEI in the most Vulnerable in an organization when it comes to sexual harassment. While all woman may be allowed to make mistakes in certain contexts ; These woman feel pressured to perform FLAWLESSLY, as any mistakes could lead to SEXUAL ADVANCES from MEN !  And if you reject these sexual advances you could ultimately become a topic of Imposter Syndrome on March 8 2022.




Unlike their peers who can express their imperfections or request a role change or job transfer, women in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)  often seem to be held to a different standard. They face limitations and are not afforded the same flexibility of Job Transfer / Choice.

To be able to express vulnerability is not Weakness ; It can be a STRENGTH!





What is SETTING BOUNDARIES ?
SETTING BOUNDARIES = Who is worth sharing your story  of Vulnerability ?
Obviously it cannot be someone who treated you as oppressed class / marginalized.

It felt like the attitude was: those in less favorable positions (Marital Status in my case + Middle Class woman) don’t get a seat at the decision-making table and are not granted the autonomy to choose their own career path.

Expressing vulnerability in an unjust system, especially amidst oppression, can be risky and ill-advised.  Sharing my vulnerability in such a context would have exacerbated my precarious situation, potentially leading to even greater danger and harm.




SETTING BOUNDARIES are very Important !
Setting Boundaries is about LOVING ourselves having the courage to DISAPPOINT OTHERS !
Setting Boundaries = The Courage to be DISLIKED !

You cant cast your PEARLS before PIGS !




I learnt to be OK with not being INVITED !





Sometimes being EXCLUDED is better !






I am like my father, who selflessly gave away all his legal rights and property to his stepmother without engaging in conflict. Love is Divine ! This act of grace defines my self-worth. 

Whenever I found myself in love ; society would shame me, accusing me of seeking financial gain. I have been very generous with people who SHAMED me ; But a few weeks ago I set my Boundaries for some men who trespassed my self-worth and self-value in the name of kindness !

I wonder if they understand the meaning of INTEGRITY !





Tears rolled down my cheeks when I realized that I could draw on my father's sense of self-worth and value to protect myself from the cruel people who are trying to undermine my own self-worth through manipulative negotiations (targeting my imperfections).





I have always been particularly generous towards women, not because of the protection they receive from their close allies - testing and supporters - cpo , but simply because they are WOMEN. Moving forward, I want to continue this generosity, but with clear boundaries.

If I am generous without boundaries, these women may continue to bully me ; Setting boundaries is essential for my own protection. It takes courage to stand up to bullies and defy the naysayers in life.

Recently, I reflected on the lives of the women who criticized me of having a baby for financial gain and realized that their own conflict with their husband and father over wealth made them project their OWN SELF onto me. 
I have set my Boundaries ;
Next Time you bully me ; you will only be exposing your OWN SELF !



What is accepting IMPERFECTIONS ?




I accepted my IMPERFECTIONS ;  
In the context of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), individuals often find their imperfections targeted as points for negotiation or exploitation. To stand firm and avoid compromising your identity, it is crucial to embrace and accept your imperfections, refusing to let them be used against you.

IAM  IMPERFECT AND I ACCEPT IT !





I have come to terms with my imperfections, recognizing that nobody in this world is flawless; everyone has their own set of flaws. Many wives and mothers have imperfections that often go unnoticed at work are more readily accepted. However, as an unmarried, single, and virgin woman, my flaws became a focal point on March 8 2022 ;  especially with the societal pressures and sexual advances from men.




IMPERECTIONS are being used by men for NEGOTIATIONS !
A woman must accept her IMPERFECTION to avoid NEGOTATING HER SELF-WORTH !










Dont walk with the WORLD looking for EVIDENCE that you DONT BELONG  - Because you are ALWAYS GOING TO FIND IT !
Dont walk with the WORLD looking for EVIDENCE that YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH  - Because you are ALWAYS GOING TO FIND IT !

And ; Once I find EVIDENCE ;
I may FIT-IN for YOU....the SOCIETY ; 
But I may not BELONG TO MYSELF !
And Iam not READY to BETRAY MYSELF !
Iam not READY TO NEGOTIATE who IAM with you !






Authenticity = Do not NEGOTIATE who you are !




They want to call my IMPERFECTION as an END from where they could BEGIN negotiations !
But i believe that NO-ONE in this world is PERFECT and this LOGIC equally is applicable  to DEI without any exception ! 
My Imperfection is not my END - STOP YOUR NEGOTIATIONS !
Iam My Authentic SELF !





The Story Teller !







Comments