The Ultimate Betrayal - Part 1

Watch out my Favourited Lady Story Teller - Brene Brown !
She is AMAZING !








FLAWS do exist in every Human Being ;  Nobody in the world is 100% PERFECT / FLAWLESS.

Dont let anyone exploit your FLAWS.


Dont walk with the WORLD looking for EVIDENCE that you DONT BELONG  - Because you are ALWAYS GOING TO FIND IT !
Dont walk with the WORLD looking for EVIDENCE that YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH  - Because you are ALWAYS GOING TO FIND IT !

And ; Once I find EVIDENCE ;
I may FIT-IN for YOU....the SOCIETY ; 
But I may not BELONG TO MYSELF !
And Iam not READY to BETRAY MYSELF !

Iam not going to Negotiate WHO IAM  with you ! 










True belonging and self-worth are not GOODS ; We dont negotiate our SELF-WORTH with the world.
I can negotiate a CONTRACT with you ; 
I can negotiate a TOPIC with you ;
Iam not going to Negotiate my SELF-WORTH  with you ! 

Did anyone tried to ATTACK you claiming that you are FLAWED and not worthy of LOVE AND BELONGING ?  Let me tell you they are not worthy of your CONNECTION.




Until you EMBRACE  YOUR FLAWS and demonstrate the SOCIETY that Strengths are enough to overcome ADVERSITY ; Society will continue to PRESSURE you to CONFIRM !

Once you  FIT-IN ; You belong to the SOCIETY and NO-LONGER belong to YOUR-SELF !

Your PASSION is your STRENGTH !





With all my Flaws ; I believe that IAM WORTHY OF CONNECTION ; LOVE AND BELONGING.




I can negotiate a CONTRACT with you ; 
I can negotiate a TOPIC with you ;
Iam not going to Negotiate WHO IAM with you ! 
I DONT WANT TO BETRAY MYSELF !





Yes my SELF-WORTH is in my BODY - MIND - SOUL !
I have a  DEFINITION OF  WHO IAM !









My life is very TRANSPARENT to most of my FOLLOWERS who LOVE ME know me and know my life story ! I was born to a MAN who i call as an EPITOME OF COMPASSION !

My paternal grand mother passed away during my father's birth leading to my paternal grand father remarrying. When my father was 10 years old, my grand father who was a lawyer passes away. My father's step mother abandoned my father at his grand mother's place, transferring all his property in her name. My father not only lost his family legacy but also the legal rights to the property he rightfully owned. Upon reaching the age of 18 many of my relatives advised my father to pursue legal action against my step-grand mother to secure his property rights ; However my father chose NOT TO engage in a legal dispute with his mother and willingly relinquished his legal entitlements.
LOVE IS DIVINE !

When i watch this song i remember my Father !
But Men who believed in the REDUCED DEFINITION OF KINDNESS consistently ABUSED ME trespassing my VALUES !

MY SELF-WORTH !




I lost my Father is a ROAD ACCIDENT about 17 years ago !
An accident very similar to recent Pune Accident Case !
I rose up from the ASHES like a PHOENIX BIRD  - A TRIUMPH TO ADVERSITY !
I bought a CAR in 2009 which i sold just before relocating to Singapore !
I bought a PROPERTY in Bangalore while working in Singapore in 2011 !

Yet SOCIETY want to target my IMPERFECTION only to FIT ME IN !
Iam a Phoenix Bird rising above with nothing but PASSION. Passion is my STRENGTH !

THE STORY TELLER IS MY NEW PASSION !





My Dear Male Friends : I dont need your validations or certifications like ;
VERY WELL DESERVED ;
QUALIFIED FOR SEX - LOVE - BELONGING ;
DONT  DESERVE ;
NOT QUALIFIED FOR SEX - LOVE - BELONGING ;
Keep your awards ; certifications and recognition for women who SEEK them !

Anyone who doesn't appreciate my SELF-WORTH has no right to judge my worth for LOVE-SEX-BELONGING !




Comments