How i got Evicted ?

Are you on the verge of  EVICTION ?
Do you feel like you are a MARGINALIZED ?
Today i want to share my SHAMEFUL STORY OF FAILURE without APOLOGIZING !





What happens when Individuals face the threat of EVICTION ? 
What happens when people get MARGINALIZED ?
They try to Normalize and fit-in to avoid Eviction !





Thats not MY STORY !
March 2018 - It was when i felt MARGINALIZED as if I  didn't FIT IN. 
I resisted CONFIRMING despite the threat of EVICTION !

Those instances of  being threatened of EVICTION didn't define WHO IAM  ; Rather it shaped ME into the person IAM TODAY. Accepting aspects of ourselves that society deems unattractive and unacceptable can be a challenging Journey ! The Journey took me RIGHT HERE - writing about the topic called VULNERABILITY !

What is VULNERABILITY ?
Vulnerability : The Quality or state of being exposed to a possibility of a sexual attack.
A single woman ; Divorced or a Separated woman are the most Vulnerable in an organization when it comes to sexual harassment or threat.

While all woman may be allowed to make mistakes in certain contexts ; it often seems that these individuals are held to a DIFFERENT STANDARD. 
These woman feel pressured to perform FLAWLESSLY, as any mistakes could lead to SEXUAL ADVANCES from MEN ! Their skills are Targeted !





This Unequal treatment creates an environment where these woman are unfairly targeted or may be coerced into exchanging sexual favours to RECITY PERCEIVED LACK OF JOB SKILL which does not even exist in the REALITY.  









Any perceived FLAW - MISTAKE ; can create an opening for unwanted sexual advances or exploitation under the guise of that one FLAW. Most of the time this FLAW is a manufactured FLAW only to exploit the woman : Ex. Imposter Syndrome. 

My Shame Story was : I felt Vulnerable !
I reached out to the Brene Brown Stories !












Who will Support me ? Iam already classified as MARGINALIZED.
It was like as if being a VIRGIN - NOT MARRIED was a matter of SHAME !

Some Testing Men started treating me like their wife ; and the others who i call Mike Tyson who were influenced by his POWER started making derogatory remarks on me ! I was already pushed into the LOWER END OF THE POWER. 
They were trying to FIT-ME-IN rather than ACCEPTING who IAM ?

This experience raises important question about INCLUSION ; Is forcing someone to have a husband INCLUSION ? 
Is FITTING-IN called as INCLUSION ? 
I rather say YES to EXCLUSION !

I could not tell anyone that : I FELT VULNERABLE ?
I felt ASHAMED !






When you are treated as a MARGINALIZED CLASS ; expressing VULNERABILITY in the face of OPPRESSION is difficult rather it might put you in a more DANGEROUS SITUATION !

Story Teller : I may have one LESS FRIEND DOWN !  You are GONE !
Not sure if you still be with me after you read this ?

I swear iam not EXAGGERATING ! This is the TRUE FEELING ! 
Cant I be ;
HUMAN 
IMPERFECT 
VULNERABLE 













I decided that - Unless they treat me with RESPECT ; I will not share my FEELING OF VULNERABILITY with anyone !





Instead, I found myself grappling with my emotions in solitude, unable to confide in others for FEAR OF FURTHER REPRISAL. The tears i shed were SILENT ; HIDDEN from prying eyes, a SOLITARY REFUGE !



I chose to get EVICTED and I said NO TO INCLUSION in March 2018.
However Laws retained me in the system until Nov 2019.

I lost 4 Years of my Career ; Which I can enhance and move forward ; 
I lost 4 Years of a Possible Romantic Life ; Not sure if i will ever get a Partner in my Life ;
I lost 4 Years of my Fertile Years ; Not sure if i will ever become a Mother and deliver a Baby ;

In all these Wounds ; I found THE PURPOSE OF MY LIFE !

I said YES to EXCLUSION (EVICTION) and NO to INCLUSION !
The SHAMEFUL STORY of my FAILURE and how this FAILURE gave me a PURPOSE in life !














This was my Story about how :
I said YES to EXCLUSION (EVICTION) and NO to INCLUSION !












The March 2018 Event taught me a GREAT LESSON :
IF INCLUSION IS UNSAFE - ITS OK TO NOT BE INCLUDED ; 
SAY YES TO EXCLUSION - IF THAT IS MORE SAFE !








Comments