Emotions around Forever 21

FASHION can speak VOLUMES about YOU !
I have a CONSCIOUS COLLECTION of clothes in my wardrobe !
I Dress for Love and Romance
I Dress for Happiness 
I Dress for Sorrow 
I Dress for Broken Heart 
I Dress for Anger / Disgust 

My wardrobe is full of tops, bottom, short skirts and shorts from FOREVER 21 alongside H&M.
My Father always advised me : Its ok to have only a FEW outfits inside your wardrobe but they must of very HIGH QUALITY.





Winnie Park - CEO of FOREVER 21 





I have A SPECIAL FONDNESS for FOREVER 21 BRAND ; Whenever i wear Forever 21,  It makes me feel like "Iam My Mother's Little Girl !"

Photos which i clicked today !




Story Teller : 








Although while iam wearing a FOREVER 21 Brand ; The secret to my PHYSICAL HEALTH is MY MOTHER  whose nutritious cooking  has played a GREAT ROLE in maintaining A BETTER PHYSICAL ; EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH !





Between 2017 May and Feb 2018 i worked under a manager who consistently made fun of me with that famous Shashi Kapoor's Dialogue : Mere Pass Maa Hai !
This often brought me to tears ; those experiences ultimately helped me BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF MYSELF. Its very strange  how Men treat women who has slapped their husbands with their footwear  as Goddess ; But a single unmarried woman who is taking care of her mother is treated as A BEGGAR - MARGINALIZED !

Dedicated to my Mother :
Dear Mother - Your LOVE is like that of the TIDES OF ARABIAN SEA !






Fashion you  can BUY but STYLE you can only POSSESS !








The SECRET behind my LOOKS :
I follow my PASSION either at work or in my personal life !
As per Bhagavad-Gita ; When you follow PASSION at work you stop eating the FOOD that belongs to other people !















Comments