Do not Negotiate who you are !

Do not Negotiate who you are ?




True belonging and self worth are not GOODS ; We dont negotiate our SELF WORTH with the world.
Did any one tried to ATTACK you claiming  that you are FLAWED and not worthy of LOVE AND BELONGING !
Let me tell you they are not worthy of your CONNECTION !










With all my FLAWS ; I believe that IAM WORTHY OF CONNECTION ; LOVE AND BELONGING.
My Stories Matter because I Matter ! 





Do not Negotiate who you are ! 
The Story + The Teller !
This one for you for helping me BLOOM like a FLOWER and for creating a SAFE SPACE for  EXPRESSING MY VULNERABILITY !





THE FULL BLOOM !





The Blossoming of a flower represents GRATITUDE to the UNIVERSE !
UNIVERSE = STORY TELLER !





FLAWS do exist in every Human Being ; 
Nobody in the world is 100% PERFECT - FLAWLESS !
Dont let anyone exploit your FLAWS.





We need more woman who live a brave Vulnerability to avoid being exploited for FLAWS.
NEGATIVE EMOTIONS should be DECONSTRUCTED ; DECODED AND EXPERIENCED !






Watch the POWER OF VULNERABILITY by Brene Brown !
I love this LADY STORY TELLER !






Comments