Facing the Mirror !

Alright the details that iam intending to write today comes from the experience of another female expat friend of mine during my stay in Japan-Tokyo and if anybody recognizes themselves as offended "I have neither met you and nor I have seen you".

Privilege is an automatic benefit bestowed upon a few dominant groups of the society.
These dominant groups can be of either GENDER (Male or Female).
Women Empowerment = Reduction of Male Privilege on women !

Lets explore MALE PRIVILEGE FIRST !
The best example of Male Privilege ! 

In Retrospect ;
Washroom/Restroom is one of the most INTIMATE places for a women. 
Washroom is a place where THE LIBERATION OF WOMEN TAKE WINGS.
Women spend more time in the washroom/rest room and hence it eventually becomes a place for women to HANGOUT AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS ! While in Tokyo women's restroom at office was the main place where i made a lot of female friends.
A lot of women step into washroom Puke and Cry about their unwanted pregnancy and how they broke up and wanting to abort the child etc. Despite being a Virgin and not having a boyfriend myself, I was good at coaching them. 

Many met me at Starbucks following our acquaintance  in the washroom.
Many women spoke about Male Privilege - Men find it COOL to insult their partners after BREAK UP.
Example : The man tries to expose her PAST in front of others. The reason behind this is POWER AND PRIVILEGE ! These guys are unconscious about the programming of their mind that runs them like an AUTOPILOT.
The society has recognized the abuse of women by their ex-male partners.

But the problem is - Society is yet to recognize the abuse of men by their ex- female partners after break up. I have seen women who feel that they are holding all the CARDS ! 
Flaunting the DOMINATING POWER on the Man showcasing their BATHROOM AND BEDROOM to public ; I wonder what these women are trying to COMMUNICATE AND CONVEY ?
The primary motive behind this is to maintain power and control over the man. Sometimes they deny that you even have the RIGHT TO LEAVE THEM.




Personally iam some one who spend a lot of time inside the RESTROOM which is why RESTROOMS have become a place for me to HANGOUT and make new female friends !
However my purpose of using REST ROOM is Make Up !
I took 2 hours for this MAKE - UP !

Half an Hour to keep that flower on my Hair ! 
My Unconscious Loves FLOWERS AND GOLDEN COLOUR !




I have a CONSCIOUS COLLECTION of clothes in my wardrobe !
I Dress for Love and Romance
I Dress for Happiness 
I Dress for Sorrow 
I Dress for Broken Heart 
I Dress for Anger / Disgust 
I have 9 Different Types of Clothes which reflects the 9 Different Kind of Emotions !

FEMININE NATURE = STYLE = SELF EXPRESSION = Wearing the outfit that fits MY BODY SHAPE AND SIZE !
Make Up is an ART that EMPOWER WOMEN.
Make Up is closely related to WOMEN EMPOWERMENT.





My Pink Maybelline Lipstick !
No matter what you show : The Divine Coach and Changemaker in my Throat ! 












Comments