The experience of magic !

No words to express ! 
I have experienced MAGIC !
Iam SPEECHLESS !





Unconscious Mind : 
IF YOU THINK IAM CRAZY - YES IAM CRAZY ; IAM STUPID !
My Father taught me that RELATIONSHIPS are like SAND HELD IN HAND.
The minute you close your Hand and Squeeze to hold on, the sand trickles through your finger's.
Held loosely it remains where it is !




Nature's law always works in favour of ME ! I Trust Nature !
Coach and Change Maker : The more TIGHT they hold YOU  - The more they SQUEEZE YOU - The better for me - If you can read in-between the lines.
ALL SET TO HOLD THE FALLING SAND GRAINS !
Unconscious Mind = Coach and Mentor !

Ready to LOOSELY HOLD  every particle of DIVINE SAND GRAIN that eventually will FALL into my hands !





Is this how NATURE PROVIDES ?
I feel the ABUNDANCE - ITS A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE !




It is so DIVINE !
God has placed me WHERE IAM MEANT TO BE !
It is a MAGICAL EXPERIENCE !







This is called as LAW OF NATURE !
Nature ensures that - WE ARE WHERE WE ARE MEANT TO BE !
Coach and Change Maker : DIVINE IN THROAT - It is a MAGICAL EXPERIENCE.




When an ordinary human being said - lets soar together into the life we were meant to live..
I Questioned my Unconscious for the answer and the answer was ;
GOD alone decides - WHERE WE ARE MEANT TO BE ! 








Comments