The flow of creative expression.

My father's ancestral family were long followers of  Goddess Saraswati. 
Mookambika Saraswati is our home Goddess.

My Father's Love Sayings:
The Throat can be thought of as a Gateway between Inner and Outer world. If you struggle to speak honestly then you will never be blessed by Goddess Saraswati. Devi Saraswati is the Goddess of SPEECH and she dwells in our Throat. 
She reveals herself through our SPEECH, WRITING, THOUGHTS, ARTS  and it begins with SPEECH. 
Speech is called Vac in Sanskrit, and it has far wider significance than ordinary speech. It is the Index of the INTEGRITY of one's inner being.

While growing up i have always heard my father telling my mother that - 
"This world is obsessed with Goddess Lakshmi - A day may come when we may not have the presence of Devi Lakshmi at home, however Goddess Saraswati will always be present in our home forever no matter what?"
I recall that his statement is so TRUE.

After seeing so many degraded people around me who cant perceive the difference between Maya and Reality - I feel that Iam so much Indebted to Goddess Saraswati.

ARTS moved me to CREATIVE EXPRESSION.
In the last 2 years ; 
I starting WRITING more,
PAINTING more,
SKETCHING more,
DANCING - I have met many Bharatanatyam dancers who had no clue about Natya Veda. 
For a person like me who has been avoiding dance - Natya Veda came to me as a Blessing from Goddess Saraswati.
Are these blessings the result of my Mother and Father's Virtues? 
Or is it the result of some kind of a prayer that i made with a WHITE PASSION to be absolutely PURE in every possible way about which i dont remember anything today?

I gained a lot of wisdom and knowledge through Natya Veda. I got a sense of what the 4 Vedas are through Natya Veda.
Saint Adi Shankara calls "ART" as "WAVES OF BEAUTY".
This is because when ART comes to you - IT WILL SIMPLY FLOW LIKE A RIVER.
Goddess Saraswati presents the free flow of Knowledge and Perception.

Yesterday i woke up in the morning, the creative flow was already in my mind.
I myself choreographed for the below Mantra and in a couple of hours i was done with the item.
More than the dance ; iam enjoying the wisdom and perception that this Bharatanatyam course is providing me with.

Iam presenting you the most popular Stotram that is sung in Sringeri Sharada Peetham located in Karnataka.

The first of the 4 Peethams founded by the Saint Adi Shankaracharya  from Kerala. 




This Stotram  is known as "Vidya Dana Vak Saraswati Hridya Stvaha".

"Hreem hreem hreem jaapathushte
Himaruchi mukute
Vallaki vyagrahaste
Maathar maatharnamaste 
Daha daha jadathaam 
Dehi budhim ... Prashaanthaam
Vidhye vedantha vedhye 
Parinatha patithe .. Mokshadhe 
Mukthi maarge
Maarga theerthaswaroope 
Bhava mama varadha .. Sharadhe 
Shubrahare".


The song is dedicated to Vak Saraswati - the Goddess of SPEECH.
Iam so indebted. You did not let me wander in MAYA. You helped me perceive the difference between Maya and Reality.
Dedicated to Goddess Sharada who is seated on SARVAJNA PEETHAM  = THE THRONE OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. 






The original song is filmed in Sringeri Sharada Peetham - the Prime Seat of Advaita Vedanta.
Sringeri Sharada Peetham.
Original Song sung by K.J.Yesudas.
Ragam : Malayamarutam.

Malaya Marutam is a Carnatic Ragam and this song is from a Kannada Movie Malaya Maruta.
Original Song.






Here is another version of the same song. This has a detailed view of Sharada Peetham.
Strengthening my story - I was never attracted to or made friendship with people who had DESIRES inside them - Is this not a BLESSING? Was this not PROTECTION from Devi Sharada?
Are these blessings the result of my Mother and Father's Virtues? 
The first of the 4 Peethams founded by the Saint Adi Shankaracharya from Kerala. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_Shankara
The Temple is the PRIME SEAT of ADVAITA VEDANTA.




 

Comments