Random Thoughts!

Welcome back !

Today i want to tell you how i escaped death when i was a kid

When i was a kid i was very curious to learn the difference between hell and heaven...we were in Kerala on a holiday..away from the city Bangalore..
I ran to my father when he was doing his night prayer and asked him ..
Acha (father) where do people who commit suicide go ! Heaven or Hell !?

He told me it is not necessary that the people who commit suicide go to hell , they might still go to heaven!
So i decided to die to end this confusion...i simply wanted to solve my question.

Hanging was out of fashion , there were hardly any railway tracks... there was a pond in front of the house , and i thought i will jump into the pond and die.

I can take bath and die do two different things at a time .So i jumped into the pond .

Guess what ..I heard a loud noise and i turned around to see a fish , the fish had a  very big eyes and it was evil...
I got scared and ran out and reached home a few yards away..with water lilies on my head when Acha asked me what happened i told him i fell down in the pond .

My Brain avoided me from speaking the truth .
I decided to postpone my death plan . I still dont understand where do the people who commit suicide go ?
Do they go to Hell or Heaven!

That was exactly how i escaped death when i was a kid.
I had posted this a few years ago , today iam posting again

Ok..let me dedicate a song to you , shot on my I-Phone 7 , a song that is sung by your's faithfully .....

A Sanskrit Krithi
Pallavi -
Manasa sancharare brahmani manasa sancharare.








Comments