First View of London!

To all my follower there! A very happy new year to you all
I was simply busy with my hectic work the last few days i mean month and i mean year ....but I have not stopped/quit  writing ….

A thing that actually happened on Jan 21 the day my father was born …was signing up visa docs and I got a chance to visit London! 
Since then the urge to write what I felt about London was pacing fast and in a few more days I might lose this diligence!

Those days ...once upon a time ,,those days -when I lived alone in Tokyo ...I spent whole night writing, now I still feel that iam alone which I why I thought of writing this post!

My London Trip part 1... here you go!
The first few shots and feel of London!
I lived at Feltham and it was damn cold …never mind I have lived in Japan which is even colder lol…



First few cold views of London!
Feltham






London is super beautiful! Everything is so damn gorgeous





I have decided to divide my business trip into 3 parts lol……..
This post will focus on the first feel of London!

London Oxford Street!
I don’t know how to begin with everything is crazy and taxi’s are murderously expensive like insane







London Oxford Street!
The best place in London!
Its like a Movie







There is something magical here,




More to come about London!
Cheers!

Comments