My flower Garden!

My flower garden view from my Bed!
My early morning!

 

It is exciting to see how these flowers come to life..

On this father's day in the honor of my father iam dedicating this post to my father !

My father was a avid gardener and one of the most beautiful thing he taught me was Gardening!
How to cut the grass or trim a plant

"In this garden you plant love , respect , care , beauty, sorrow
and honesty is the fertilizer , you cannot grow anything beautiful without being honest"
One of the important lessons he taught me and i want to share this with you all today!


A sea of Pink waving in the breeze!



Birds often come into my Garden and Sing early morning,
There are some underground springs yet to bloom




Chotto matte , a view of my dirty backyard!lol....
Yet to set up things its been only a week!



It brought back a memory of Good Times!
I love you dad!Iam sure you are doing good in heaven!


My home and the green colour flush inside my home early morning by 6am !

Comments