Its a Mess!

In Tokyo moving home from one place to another is very quick!
No curtains , they have to be cleaned and washed



Delaying to unpack the boxes can only delay life !
Boxes in my room and it would take another week to sort it all it !



Thankfully my kitchen is bigger than earlier one!
No Cooking on day 1.



Washing Machine is outside , i always dreamt about it !
I hate the noise of Washing Machine!




Temporary  Dinner Table!


A study room and the Boxes which are unpacked (which you see above) are filled with Books !
Joking!


And my Mini Bed temp arrangement!



Garden ! I feel a little awkward there is a  national science park at the back of my home
Its a forest at the back of my home...no noise no road no building only trees trees trees and trees!
The Garden is much more bigger than what you see!





And its damn cold , its like living in the middle of the forest lol..
Thankfully my AC has a heater!


Broken Mirror!
And then i broke the mirror and a pool of my own blood!
I thought i broke , its some kinda a superstition and there is evil inside this home was the first thought!



While iam waiting for the disposal of broken mirror scheduled for tomorrow
I think...

But unlike mirror iam unbreakable!

Quote
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”


Unlike Mirror iam not breakable!
No lies can break me , there is truth inside my Blood which never breaks although sometimes it break my heart and then i convince myself saying that -"Thankfully there are many mirrors!" and i dont have to break !
It is advised to have as many mirrors as possible at home..



A 7 Minutes walk to reach office !

Comments