Snow Snow Baby!

Early Morning...


I Don’t just enjoy the couch under my butt, to make it a productive day “ Lets Get Outside”
Get outside and explore and see what’s going on.,….
 




The winter wonderland – magical phenomena 



Nobody on the road except me ..lolz....





It was very cold ……

 


Thats sexy....




 I love the way...decided to check out to see all the snow..



My office !




Freezing temperature and tons of snow…if you think iam kiddish, then that’s what iam and I don’t care about what you really think of me …
 






Don’t get me wrong , I love the cold in Japan so much more than heat in Singapore
 





Endless snow falling right in front of me , it was a bit scary , I was not sure if this was normal in snow fall
 




Dusting of snow
 


My Office !



Its 1pm and its so dark already...





Felt victorious , Mischief...
 


Thats my Balcony at my home...
Snow piled up ..



The next day...



Comments