A special day of the Calander!

A special day in the calendar Jan 21st.

I always admired your wit and freedom! Happy Birthday Dad!

It’s my father’s 6th Birthday after his death.

You always fulfilled my demands anyways, help me solve a tough problem at school /work.
Can’t believe how quickly time flies, He made me laugh like no other.

He would not really know that it’s his birthday until we arrive and wish him on his birthday

Iam sure there is a special place for you where great men live .

The best memory I have about you is the New Year gift “a diary “for me to draw my goals for the year.
Iam proud to be your daughter even till date people who knew my father would stop by just to tell me how great you were –confident , brave, dedicated and most of all you taught how to be honest at work or in relationship.

I wish I could roll back the time and get some more time with you but then suddenly a tear roll out of my eyes telling me that “this is real”
You were a person who never desired any credit for anything you did, never wanted a pat on your back – but you have done a great job.

I remember the jungle trip when I was in school and how those leeches inside the Jungle suck my blood and  I really did not inform you about it over the phone assuming that you will direct me to come back home leaving the trip (which I didn't want to do).

Ever dependent on you dad and You still continue to be a powerful influence on my life educating me what is right and what is wrong and how to live a disciplined life.





Happy Birthday to you!

Comments