Mount Oyama!



1252 meters high  …Mount Oyama is in Kanagawa Prefecture!
Early morning inside the train and I was thinking what if all these guys landed up at Mount.Oyama.?


Thankfully  they took another train from Shinjuku..
Lets officially start the, Mystical trail.
On the way..Koyo on Full Display!


In case you want nature all by yourself.




Temple Guards.
The Oyama Afuri Shrine is at half way through the summit!
Afuri means rainfall as there is high amount of rain and cloud on this mountain!
The shrine is the Rain God.






 A quick shot of  Mount Fuji before it could disappear - can you see Mount Fuji …
No? Exactly  Above my head if you are good in Mathematics!



Now? Okay good! Agreed you all have become very good mathematicians..


Lets see the beauty closely..


More Close!




Should I step on this stone or this one? God is in control with my plans!
Dear Lord..what’s your next step..your plans always don’t match with my plans..but its perfectly ok for me ! I believe that you have better plans for me! Am I correct????
Or should  I have to wait for your hint to tell me whats the right time  to take the next step.!



 A million Dollar Shot!


The legends they are hardcore in hiking ..a few familiar faces ..



 Have a good night!



Comments