My first crush!

A few days ago - I was at odaiba beach as usual alone lolz...
The  sun was asleep and the cold wind was blowing.
It was very cold and it was as if the wind understood every gesture that he was making ...yes he ...
i went a little more closer to him to see his face ,
he sat there alone in the beach and i went more closer to see his face
a very romantic face and he had a brown eyes and a few of his hairs were white , he was getting older ,
his head was getting balder and exactly somewhat looked like my grandpa
he was an old friend of mine , yes he was not my lover
but i had a crush on him
yes there was a time when i wanted to impress him so that he just loved me more than any girl he knew

The sun is still asleep of course it was evening , sun cannot wake up the evening .
and a cold wind  continued to blow as if they understood every gesture of mine. .

There was only one question that was running in my mind , why did we see each other from the thousands that was bustling in the city.

Darkness was rushing onto me and i had to come home,i decided not to speak with him and walked past ,but after a while i came back to say a hello to him ,but i did not see him.

Time to stop the suspense , i saw someone who looked exactly like my class 12th chemistry teacher and i decided not to speak with her yes "its her" and "not him" , but she was bad and always made me fail in chemistry making it the  most difficult subject for me when i was in class 12.

yes but my dream was to impress her and become her favourite which never happened
OK.... but today i remembered her back on this day teacher's day !  

Okay - so a very happy teacher's day to all my teachers and this song is dedicated to all the teachers
We still remember all the values and ethics that you taught us and we are carrying every principles that you had taught us in every step of our life.

May like the candle be the life of mine.
This is an Urdu song from Pakistan not an Indian Song , but i simply love this song !




Highlight of the day - Parents are our first teachers.
No matter how old your father is,
it does not really matter if he cannot read that menu -
a dream date with him on teacher's day will definitely make him happy ! Isn't it a good idea!

A very happy teachers day to all my teachers!


Comments