Looking Beyond eyes..

Animals have the power to speak great language, affection, anger, love and passion everything can take many forms beyond your eyes

This post is not about the many many people who i see everyday  - its about animals .

It is said that the eye are the windows to the heart !

The elephants.....



hey do you trust me?
i will not harm you ?
look into my eyes!



he is very gentle and sentient .
he has innocence in his eyes


Recently i have found myself looking into the eyes of animals and seeing a soul
their eyes express a lot of feelings which is difficult for any human being to even comprehend.
When i look into the eyes of a cat i hear a voice speaking to me
Cats usually seek visual cues from another individual’s eyes.

I know many of us never try looking into the eyes of animals -


Okay , you know what is he doing?
Hint: See his eyes!
Any guess...


No you are wrong  , he is not looking into my eyes, he is listening  !

My Last Question to you all !
What is this ??


Let me continue my fantastic vacation!
Bye!


Comments