The Skin Adventure Day!


I hate make up nor do i have time for it ! My home is only a  few yards away from my office and it takes about 10 minutes to reach office by walk , so i sleep until 9am lolz.....wake up at 9 am get ready and reach office by about 10.15 am every day.
I hate make up and dont even like to have sunscreen on ,but SK-II's gives me the confidence to leave home with out any make up .
I have been using Facial Treatment Essence  and Stem power for quiet sometimes.
Facial treatment essence is more like a moisturizer , i use it only once a day so that my bottle lasts for long time..lolz...poor people! Stem Power acts more like a cream!

Yesterday i tried  Magic Ring Test !

 Thats the SK-II counter at Shinjuku -Tokyo


Thats the Skin Analysis Device! The Magic Ring Device.



Test complete...no iam not showing the results ...they are not so good !


I have a dry skin , but it was not a shock , i always had a dry skin.

So now iam taking stock of my Inventory, thats my pitera essence kit!




What i have been using !



What's my new adventure ?
 






Comments