The little Champ! Part 2.

One of my favorites in Tokyo is " History and Culture " while nature offers its own beauty-- flowers plants mountains and the sun did i tell you that i love watching people ,

I love to see the artist painting ,
I love to see the couples romancing
I love to see parents playing with kids.
I love to see the older folks and the unsaid stories on their faces.
I love to see older folks  being so passionate about something!
Passionate ..yes older folks here in Japan are passionate about Photography and Painting!

You guessed it Right -  this is a post about the older folks of Japan !
Photography and Painting is their passion !





I have different kinds of lenses and camera in my Bag and iam trying to figure out which one is suitable for this scene


 Hey Please dont distract me ! I dont like closer look , so i Zoom ! I like Zooming Lenses!



 Let me take a break and romance a bit!


Someone is not interested anyway!


They are so relaxed and are having such a good time.



I am  interested to take a closer look ! I dont like Zooming lenses !



Getting the colours to Match! I dont need to zoom , i can stretch my legs and it gives me full zoom terms!



I love reading Books!


All facilities provided for us !


I love to capture the beauty through my "Eyes" naturally ! I dont like Camera! I love painting !
She is like me !



He is wondering .. what should i take ????? there are so many colours out here!




These older folks are so passionate about photography that if you approach them and ask them to click a photo of your's they get emotional!

So here is a story from my Kyoto Trip!
I saw an elderly couple in Arashiyama in Kyoto!
All i said was " Sumimasen - "Shinsin O Torimasu" thats it!

They got very emotional ! Uncle not only clicked my Photo , they took me to  a nearby small restaurant and treated me with Lunch!
Guess what ??? I ate sea food , how could  i reject them!
Next they offered me a free boat ride ! And i was forced for a free boat ride along with some free photographs !
How could i reject them !

Now its my turn ..let me service you!






So Thank you Uncle ! You made my Day!
Aunty is getting very emotional ! I Can't promise  dinner, definitely we will meet again for Dinner!





Take care ! And i love you all champs!

Hey ...They even tell you how should you pose ! Hey thats was one of the Uncle's suggestion!
Do you like it !
 


 Thanks for reading the post! A very good night!

Comments