Random Thoughts!


One of the difficult things which one can face in Japan is making friends, especially if you are here by chance.
Although I came here by choice , sometimes when I think deeply I feel that iam here by chance lolz….

Sure we can always find some one at a karaoke bar but thats something different from having someone to share your experiences with , A lot of people come over to Japan by chance – a short term project trip ,and people who live for more than one year always find themselves saying “Good Bye”s  to their friends.
A couple of my friends I made in the past in the last one year had an appeal of a new adventure and they had to leave , yes by the time I started to understand them they had to leave with a promise that we will stay connected through social media ……….

Even after completing one year a lot of people behave with me as if I walked out of airport yesterday not sure why? You go to the same restaurant everyday but still the same waiters treat you as if you just walked out of the airport yesterday! 

On the other hand I can see men being able to easily make friendship with Japanese woman , one of the reasons could be foreign men are slightly more romantic compared to Japanese  men – I have one male Japanese friend  who gave me this information that foreign men are more romantic compared to Japanese Men! But i love Japanese Boys too!

Live in Relationship and pre marital sex is not an offense in Japan!  As mentioned in one of my earlier posts- Foreign men living with a Japanese female is a common thingy in Japan!
Unlike Singapore where people still talk about 2 people of opposite sex who are living together, in Japan pre marital sex and live-in relationship is completely accepted by the society.
People even make babies before marriage which is again not seen in other countries of Asia, although heard that its common in western countries.
 
Iam yet to capture the gay and lesbian culture of Japan , iam not sure if there is a popular place in Japan which is famous for gay and lesbian , one of my next adventure is to understand the gay and lesbian culture of Japan. How do Gays make friends or a lesbian make friends???? is something I want to learn and understand ! 

I never came across any of them till date!  These days iam Googling to find out where Gays and Lesbians exist in Japan!  My Next Adventure!I want to crack them down!



Comments