Here comes the Rainy Season!

Here comes my second rainy season in Japan !

Last week a magic happened !
It was raining in the morning and i walk down to the office everyday !
I always find all possible means to get out in the rain and walk in the rain , but in Tokyo  walking in rain without the sight of umbrella is considered "below standard" !
Umbrella is a must in Tokyo which is something i hate .I feel people are slightly serious by nature in Tokyo !

People would stare at me if i reach office wet!
It was 9.45am and it was raining , i left my big umbrella in the office the previous day and had only a small umbrella with me !
I prayed God
" Dear God ! please stop this rain i need to reach office i have a meeting "and you know what happened
God heard my prayer.
The rain stopped in the next 5 minutes !
Isn't it a miracle ! If we keep faith in God a lot of miracles can happen in life!
I love rain!

Here are some of the popular rain flowers in Japan!













Before the rain!



I love rains and usually walk home right after the rainfall. I walk in my own line and own thoughts ,
getting soaked in the rain is a blessing for me.
There is something magical about it....

Iam waiting for Tokyo Rain! Although i cant play this way in the rain....its still Magical!
This is a Singapore Rain Photo shot at Pasir Riz Beach! When i look up the sky..ohh..its raining and it gives a smile on my face..


Do you have any fav rain scene - i heard that rain kiss with no umbrella  is popular in Manga Series !
Rainy Romance at Yebisu Garden Place! Waiting for the rain for a Romantic Kiss!




Everything smells fresh i love this craziness ! Waiting for more rainfall in tokyo and in my next post you will see flowers blessed with Rain Drops on it and the wet road!


Friendly Reminder ! If you do not have an umbrella please buy one!



Comments