Colour me Beautiful Babe!

Yes i took a break from my studies and after cleaning up unwanted stuff from my Blog i decided to write a new post!
This post  is about Fashion in Japan!

Thats Harajuku!
Engrish Engrish!  Kidding!


Hiroo and Akihabara!


Some of them bring their favorite anime to their life ..lolz....thats at harajuku

Cute Girls-kawaaii
Please have a mature back up character to take over! 


After working in  a cosmopolitan country like Singapore with different nationals Japanese , Korean , Vietnamese , Indonesian , Malaysian and Singaporeans
I feel that the most beautiful women are Japanese and second would be Malaysians ! Singapore is definitely the last sorry about that!

Do they have nothing else to spend their money on!





They are incredibly tasteful!


Are they crazy ! or Insecure about their flaws!
 

Actually women in Japan wear make up , it is considered as a mark of respect to someone! "Iam looking neat and clean when iam dating you"
or marriage or get together !

Time bombish Heels!

A colleague of mine not from my agency the other day was putting a band aid on her feet and i saw this for 3 days consistently in the bathroom
So i asked her - does she needs any help and what happened to her feet and she replies her feet hurted because of her high heels..She has been wearing same heels although it gave her blisters everyday!And they normally wear a white socks or skin co loured socks so that their band aid is not seen!



Comfort over fashion is the approach to beauty " i dont mind if my feet hurts but i need to fashionable!"
The time bombish heels!

Now i understand why girls periodically disappear into the bathrooms , they are actually going there to put up band aid on their blistering feets
Or to retouch their eye brows or to curl their hairs....

Sometimes they are seen re touching their eye brows inside the trains or curling up their hairs!

Sometimes i feel that i never belong to Tokyo ,although i have been putting a lot of efforts to make myself fit in..yet i still feel that i dont dress upto standard!
To be frank i do not want to sacrifice my comfort for that high heels!and kid you not
nor do i have enough money to pull off the polished Tokyo looks... 60% of salary is saved every month for education expense!
When i was a kid , i told my dad " hey dad you pay upto my Post Grads and i will do PhD once iam married and make him pay my fees!
So that plan went wrong! Poor me !

Interesting thing is that Men wear make ups'in Tokyo  who are they trying to Impress????
Some men are seen wearing skinny jeans , more like Girls !

I thought men drink beer and women wear make up!


Men do wear make up!

Hey he is my favourite model in Japan! I love his hairstyle!








Comments