Finally i Got him...


Yes..finally i got him!
Waiting Waiting Waiting and Waiting ...i waited for a  very long time...
Finally i got him from a Stainless Steel Clad Cube on the busy corner at Ginza at an intersection point opposite to a huge departmental store......

Yes from the Apple's first International Store outside the US ..I got my I-Phone....

For a perfect map navigation and weather reports ! I got him ....
I can dress up according to the weather report everyday ..... !
 




Both the Interior and Exterior design is very impressive ..And I-pads and I-Phones were flying off the Shelves.....

I-Pad  is scheduled for Purchase next month ! again from the first International Store of Apple ..from the first Apple store of Asia Pacific !




 

I Pad is cheaper than clothes here !
Tokyo is a Kool Place to Live ! I love Tokyo !

Comments